Everyone is doing “best of” lists this time of year so I thought I’d throw mine into the hat. I included links to my reviews. Most are from Goodreads.
1. Ride With Me by Ruthie Knox. By far my favorite book of the year. Loved it!
2. Riveted by Meljean Brook. It’s vagical.
3. Easy by Tammara Webber. I almost gave up on this one. Glad I stuck with it.
4. Suddenly You by Sarah Mayberry. Lovely Aussie romance with a mechanic hero and single mom heroine.
5. Sheltered by Charlotte Stein. This one had flaws but it stuck with me. Erotic, unique, emotional.
I wish I’d read more, as usual, but I think it was a good reading year.